2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Debbie has an extensive background at CBRE with experience in multiple departments and positions. In January of 2009 she joined Brad Anderson, Bryce Terveen and Mike Strittmatter in Office Services. Debbie performs a wide variety of specialized, complex tasks in support of the customized business requirements of the team. Debbie is also a member of the Phoenix CBRE Cares team, the corporate giving and volunteerism program.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee marketing and sales support functions for five professionals, ensuring timely delivery of services while maintaining confidentiality and consistency with corporate objectives.
- Create and/or coordinate creation of content of customized marketing collateral which may include, but is not limited to, design and production of marketing brochures or flyers, offering memorandums, marketing proposals, banners, email launches, maps or newsletters.
- Produce a wide variety of financial reports, statements and analyses in areas such as financial plans, government requirements, real estate trends, investment performance and business forecasts.
- Maintain and update databases of information and contacts as necessary or as assigned.
- Manage property and client tenant listings, ensuring all required documentation is obtained and distributed to appropriate parties, listings are kept current and clients are contacted with necessary documentation to maintain listing files.
- Interface with sales professionals, researchers and other internal and external clients regarding marketing requirements, gathering necessary information to complete tasks.
- Consult with team members and provide recommendations on marketing practices and strategies to maximize value for the team’s clients.