Dimitri Hajimihalis specializes in Advisory and Transaction Services, representing landlords and tenants in leasing and sales transactions. Dimitri leverages in-depth market knowledge, a strong attention to detail and an analytic approach to deliver the best outcomes for his clients.
Dimitri and his colleagues take a consultative approach to each engagement – working closely with their clients to understand their goals to inform a tailored and creative strategy, driving measurable value and results throughout the full lifecycle of an assignment.
Over the last 5 years, Dimitri and his partners executed more than 400 transactions totaling over 6.5m SF on behalf of their clients, including some of the largest and most complex private sector office deals in Washington, DC with a variety of occupier types across the legal, tech, association and consulting businesses.
Dimitri’s efforts were recently recognized by his peers and clients when he was awarded with the CREBA “Rising Star” Award, given to the top broker in Washington, DC under the age of 35. Dimitri serves on the board of the CBRE’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee as well as CBRE’s Investor Leasing Advisory Board – a select group of investor leasing professionals from major US markets focused on providing global institutional clients with strategic counsel, thought leadership and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Master’s Degree from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Washington, DC
- Board, CBRE Mid-Atlantic Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Board, CBRE National Investor Leasing Advisory Board
- CREBA – 2022 "Rising Star" - Top Broker under 35
- NAIOP – 2021 Real Estate Transaction of the Year – Lease
- NAIOP – 2021 Best DC Urban Office
- CREBA – 2020 Leasing Transaction of the Year
- American Realty Advisors
- Brookfield Properties
- Douglas Development
- Epic Properties
- The Meridian Group
- Munich Re(MEAG)
- Ponte Gadea, S.A.
- Rockefeller Group
- TF Cornerstone