321 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Dominic Soltero is a Vice President of the Chicago CBRE Capital Markets Private Capital Properties team. Throughout his career, he has organized the sale of valueadd and investment real estate, totaling more than $200 million. Some of his notable transactions include the 939 Fulton Market Portfolio, 200 N Green, 2418 N Milwaukee, 166 N Aberdeen, and 1200-1230 W Fulton Market.
Before joining CBRE in 2022, Mr. Soltero spent four years at @Properties Commercial, being a top-three commercial agent during his tenure. He spent 8 years, in Newmark’s Chicago office. As a director at Newmark, Soltero managed, coordinated, and supervised the investment sales of various property types in Chicago. In 2012, he was domestically the youngest top producer at Newmark.
Using over 15 years of real estate experience, Mr. Soltero collaborates nationwide with property owners and build-to-suit developers. His focus areas include disposition, acquisition, redevelopment, adaptive reuse, turn-key multi-family properties, mix-used properties, and ground-up land. From his knowledge of required services for complex property transactions from representing some of Chicago’s most active real estate investors, syndication groups, and family offices, Mr. Soltero has consistently been a top producer in investment sales.
- Two-time Chicago Commercial Forum Top Producer Platinum Recipient for Retail Sales Volume and Office Sales Volume (2022, 2018)
- Chicago Commercial Forum Top Producer Gold Recipient for Office Sales Transaction (2018)
- 2022 Co-Star Impact Award –Best Sales/Acquisition for 1200 Fulton Block Transaction (2022)
- Newmark Top Producer (2012)
- Kansas University, Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Political Science, and Spanish
- University of Costa Rica, Political Science
- University of Alicante, Spain, Spanish