Don Trapani joined CBRE in 2023, specializing in the representation of property owners and occupiers throughout North County San Diego. Mr. Trapani is a seasoned professional in the realm of commercial real estate, bringing over 25 years of experience to CBRE.
With a track record of negotiating more than 1,500 commercial real estate leasing and sales transactions amounting to over $1.4 billion in total consideration, Mr. Trapani is a proven advocate for his clients. Aside from being an excellent negotiator, Mr. Trapani is also recognized for his strategic planning capabilities and proficiency in document negotiation and client guidance. Through these skills, he has successfully maximized revenue and profit for his clients while providing them with the best-in-market advice.
Mr. Trapani holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication with an emphasis on Marketing Principles from the University of California, San Diego.
Professional Accreditations / Affiliations
- NAIOP – 2005 - Present
- Licensed Real Estate Broker with the State of California since 1996
- Advanced Manager Course (AMC) at GE’s Crotonville, NY Management Program – 2012
- New Manager Development Course (NMDC) at GE’s Crotonville, NY Management Program – 2008
- GE Capital Real Estate’s Global Leasing Agent of the Year – 2011, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Communication with an Emphasis on Marketing Principles