Find Your Perfect Space
Wells Fargo Center 1300 SW Fifth Avenue
Portland, OR 97201
Eleanor Aschoff is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Portland office, specializing in sales and leasing advisory services for owner occupied and investor clients of industrial properties. Licensed in both Oregon and Washington, she is equally active in Landlord and Tenant representation and has successfully negotiated and transacted on a wide spectrum of industrial properties in Portland and SW Washington markets, including 1031 exchanges, investment and owner occupier sales and individual leases for independent owners and mid to large companies. Eleanor’s professionalism, integrity and strategic transactional guidance have yielded long term client relationships built on trust and results.
- Bachelor degree in Political Science and Public Policy from St. Mary’s College in Maryland
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Association of Brokers
- Central Eastside Industrial District Member
- Columbia Corridor Association Member
- The International School Portland; Past Member, Board of Trustees
Over the course of her career Eleanor has guided clients through over 2.5 million sq. ft. in sale and lease transactions throughout the Portland/SW Washington market, valued at over $126.6 million.
- Cedar and Moss
- Clarion Partners
- Franke Beverage
- Ostling Properties LLC
- Trio Furniture and Design