George Denise is a Director with the Project Management group in Hawaii. He joins CBRE with 20+ years of multinational experience in Real Estate and Construction. Previous to this assignment, George served as a Project Executive at Swinerton Builders, one of the largest and most respected General Contractors in Hawaii and the US. During his tenure at Swinerton, George oversaw the Hawaii Division’s TI & Renovation Department and the new Facilities Service Department. His responsibilities ranged from proposal development (including ROM pricing, cost estimates, design management, value engineering, bid management, and proposal development) to employee development, new business development, and project management for multiple projects ranging in size from $250,000 to $30 MM.
Throughout his career, George has demonstrated exceptional expertise and a commitment to excellence in the real estate and construction industry. He has worked with prestigious clients and delivered outstanding results in diverse locations, including Honolulu, New York, California, Ciudad de Panamá, and more.
- MBA, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Association, University of Hawaii
- BS, International Business, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED Accredited Professional, 2007
- Licensed Contractor, General B, State of Hawaii
- AIA Member, 2020
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- GCA Workforce Development Committee Vice Chair
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Honolulu Chapter President