Find Your Perfect Space
500 West 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Greg Marberry is a First Vice President of CBRE in Austin, Texas, where he specializes in Industrial and high-tech-oriented transactions. Mr. Marberry, a 25-year real estate veteran, has represented major developers, corporations, and numerous national firms. He has extensive experience in the site selection and development processes.
- Sales, Leasing, and Strategic Analysis
- Development, Construction, and Financing Consultation
- Tenant Representation
- Sale/Leaseback Transactions
As a result of his professionalism, clients and colleagues highly regard Mr. Marberry and his ability to truly represent his client's interest on a fiduciary basis. He utilizes his talent to carefully negotiate a transaction through to successful completion. Prior to joining CBRE in 1989, Mr. Marberry participated in the creation of real estate partnerships, for the purpose of long-term investments with Dibrel, Davis & Associates.
Mr. Marberry has distinguished himself with CBRE. His honors include "Rookie of the Year", recipient of the "Excellence Award", and a perennial "Top Five" Producer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Council
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo
- Austin Woods & Water Club
- Ducks Unlimited
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate and Finance