Find Your Perfect Space
323 Washington Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Jeff Przytarski is a First Vice President with CBRE Minneapolis/St Paul. He represents clients throughout the Minneapolis/St Paul market. His insight into the region, along with his voracious work ethic, enables him to provide clients with a unique perspective on Minneapolis/St Paul real estate. In every transaction, customer service and extensive market knowledge are of the highest priority.
Mr. Przytarski represents multiple classifications of industrial product, accompanied by a variety of land sites. This base of real estate enables him to have a direct feel for the Minneapolis/St Paul market, and in turn, offers valuable insight for his clients. A mixed base of business in tenant and landlord representation allows the best information and services possible for any client with whom Jeff works.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR Member Committee)
- Integrated Services Award Winner 2009
- Recipient of the MNCAR 2006 Industrial Transaction of the Year
- CBRE Client Service Award (Prologis Portfolio), 2011
- CBRE Millennium Club, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, B.A. in Finance
Specializing in Industrial Services in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Market.
With a specific focus on industrial properties and a proven track record of success, we offer creative, out-of-the-box thinking and a solid commitment of success with each and every assignment. For our clients, we analyze the dynamics of the industrial real estate market within the context of their business.
Bringing vital energy to each assignment, the team provides
- Landlord representation, consulting, and marketing services
- Tenant representation and consulting services
- Industrial property sales and financial analysis services
- Duke Realty
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Associated Global
- Capitol Sales
- Dart Transit
In January 2006, Duke Realty approached CBRE’s Minneapolis office to discuss its four vacancies at Silver Bell Business Commons. The Class A industrial office/warehouse building offers 24’ clear height, adequate loading, and great visibility in Eagan, MN.
ESI sought to relocate into a facility which could accommodate their growing business. The optimal solution would allow ESI to purchase a facility to house their existing office and manufacturing needs and allow them to grow.
Rockwell Automation needed to extend its current lease within its Eden Prairie facility for an additional 12 months while internal analysis was done to examine their long term space requirements.