Find Your Perfect Space
477 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
V. Jeffrey LiPuma is an associate real estate broker with CBRE Upstate NY and has been with the firm since 1984. Prior to establishing CBRE’s affiliate office in Buffalo, Jeff was a principal of Comvest Consulting, a commercial real estate brokerage firm serving Western New York.
Jeff is a past president of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors, the New York State Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Members of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute, and the Industrial Real Estate Council of Buffalo.
Jeff is also a senior fellow and adjunct professor at the State University of Buffalo School of Architecture and Planning, sharing his knowledge with the future of the industry in the school’s Master’s in Real Estate Development program.
Jeff has published various articles on commercial real estate for the New York Real Estate Journal and for the national publication, Commercial Investment Real Estate.
Additionally, Jeff serves on several business boards, including LCS and RP Oak Hill Building Company.
- Master’s in Business Administration, Canisius College
- B.S., Business Administration, State University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A., Philosophy, State University of New York at Buffalo
- CCIM (Commercial Investment Institute Member)
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- New York State CCIM Chapter - Past President
- WNYSCAR (NYS Commercial Association of REALTORS®) - Member
- BlueCross Blue Shield of WNY
- Brokerage Concepts, Inc..
- Husky Injection Molding
- Winstar Communication
- Gresens & Gillen LLP
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- John Hancock
- Lactalis American Group
- MS Consultants
- Northwestern Mutual Financial
- Rich Products
- TM Montante Development
- Tops Markets