400 S Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Jennifer is an advocate for people, culture and learning. As the Global Integrated Facilities Management Talent & Education Lead, Jennifer is charged with the programmatic development, communication and mapping of technical career paths and trainings. She is building programmatic solutions to the recruitment, retention, development and promotion of technical, hospitality and facilities talent.
Jennifer brings with her a wealth of knowledge & experience from years of leadership in hospitality operations and training, working in environments with diverse clients and talent pools. As the Host Talent Program Leader, she helped innovate the Host Hiring Process, built a talent community of 750 pre-screened hospitality individuals, and develop the program tools that were integral to the rapid scaling of Host.
- Talent Program Management at Host by CBRE
- Employee Experience Director/HRBP at Sodexo
- Director of Training & Communication at The Adolphus Hotel
- Director of Talent Development at Makeready Hotels
- General Manager in Restaurant Industry
- Bachelor degree in German from University of Texas at Arlington
- Co-created the Host Hiring Process, utilizing the Digital Interview Tool (ConveyIQ), SkillSurvey Reference Check Tool.
- Built bench of 750 pre-screened individuals for the Host business.
- Built Interview Guides, Digital Interview Templates, Host Job Posting Templates and the Demobilization Toolkit for Host Talent.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Workplace Experience