Jessica Sutter is a Transaction Analyst in CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services line of business. In this role, Jessica provides brokerage, transaction management, and marketing services to her team’s clients, and is responsible for the ongoing management of their real estate needs. Market knowledge, collaboration with other real estate professionals, and customer service, are essential elements of Jessica’s work. Maintaining an efficient and successful environment for her clients and teammates are her top priorities. Jessica’s experience includes agency and occupier representation across several property types, specializing in industrial warehouse, mixed-use, and office assets. Throughout Jessica’s years of experience in commercial real estate, she has managed the demands and needs of numerous clients through Chicago, the surrounding suburbs, and nationally.
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
- CBRE Women’s Network; Member
- CBRE Philanthropy Committee Member
- CBRE Chicago Suburban Office Onboarding Committee Member
- State of Illinois – Licensed Real Estate Broker