Find Your Perfect Space
2761 Park View Court
Oxnard, CA 93036
With over 34 years of commercial real estate experience, Jim Meaney, First Vice President, has distinguished himself as a Ventura County industrial property leader. Specializing in tenant and landlord representation for owners of industrial, land and investment properties, Mr. Meaney consistently ranks as one of the top producers in the Ventura County office of CBRE each year.
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Science; Finance/Real Estate, 1987
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate Broker License
- California Real Estate Salesperson License
- Board of Directors - Ventura County Economic Development Association
- Board of Directors - Southern California Amateur Hockey Association (SCAHA), 2006-2009
- Board of Directors - Channel Islands Ice Skating Center, 2006-2009
- President - Channel Islands Riptide Youth Hockey Club, 2006-2009
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Cal-State Northridge Varsity Volleyball Team
- Top 5 Producer, CBRE 1997, 1999 & 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Handled the largest industrial building sale in Western Ventura County - 515,000 sq. ft. on 50 acres from Nestle, USA to Harry Ross Industries.
- Handled the largest industrial lease in the last 10+ years in Western Ventura County - three industrial leases totaling nearly 750,000 sq. ft. from Harry Ross Industries to Harbor Freight Tools.
- Represented Seminis Vegetable Seeds, the world's largest vegetable seed company, in their purchase of 32 acres in Oxnard for their 400,000 sq. ft. world headquarters. Also represented Seminis and the buyers of their former site, a 110,000 sq. ft. facility on eleven acres in Saticoy, California.
- Artistica Metal Designs
- Brown Jordan
- California Amplifier
- Johanson Technologies
- Mission Foods
- Mission Linen
- Rexford Industrial
- RREEF Funds, LLC
- Sares Regis Group
- Seminis Vegetable Seeds, Inc.
- Thomson Newspapers
- Westbrook Partners