323 Washington Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
John Ferlita is a Senior Vice President within the Advisory & Transaction Services Group at CBRE with an exclusive focus on the delivery of transaction based real estate services to corporate clients on both a local and international level. His 20 years of experience provides clients with innovative, strategic and tactical solutions for real estate to support the client’s corporate goals and objectives. This experience includes all real estate product types and the representation of corporate clients in markets around the globe.
John has represented clients in over 600 lease transactions during his career including more than 35 client represented build-to-suit projects in the last five years totaling more than 2,000,000 square feet. Before joining CBRE, John spent five years as an auditor with KPMG.
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Recipient of the 2007 CBRE Bob Jackson Award
- Recipient of the 2004-2007 & 2009-2014 CBRE Chairman's Club for Sales Professionals
- Recipient of the 2002, 2003 and 2008 CBRE Millennium Club for Sales Professionals
- Recipient of the 2002 Transaction of the Year Award by the Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors
- Top 10 CBRE Minneapolis (multiple years)
- Augsburg College, Bachelor of Arts (1993)
- Archway Marketing Services Rogers, MN 275,000 SF
- Bluestem Brands, Inc. Eden Prairie, MN 345,000 SF
- Cargill, Inc. Hopkins, MN 750,000 SF 92 acres - Land Sale
- CIGNA Eden Prairie, MN 190,000 SF
- Fairview Health Services Minneapolis, MN 204,173 SF
- NCS Pearson 400,000 SF nationwide
- Select Comfort Plymouth, MN 122,000 SF
- The Mosaic Company Lithia, FL 109,000 SF Plymouth, MN 81,378 SF
- Universal Hospital Systems 72 Location Portfolio
- Archway Marketing Services Valencia, CA 93,519 SF Baltimore, MD 157,000 SF Detroit, MI 250,000 SF 136,209 SF - Sale Romulus, MI 146,733 SF Rogers, MN 400,000 SF 285,000 SF Greenfield, MN 217,000 SF
- Bluestem Brands, Inc. (formerly Fingerhut Direct Marketing) St. Cloud, MN 1,200,000 SF
- Cargill, Inc. Memphis, TN 983,791 SF Frostproof, FL 562,867 SF - Land Sale Chicago, IL 334,534 SF
- Select Comfort Plymouth, MN 159,500 SF Salt Lake City, Utah 108,000 SF
- Archway Marketing Services
- Bluestem Brands (formerly Fingerhut)
- Cargill, Inc.
- Emerson Process Management
- Fairview Health Services
- Gander Mountain
- Great Clips
- Hartford Fire Insurance Co.
- LarsonAllen, LLP
- MEDECO Health Solutions, Inc.
- Midwest Medical Insurance Company
- Money Gram International
- NCS Pearson
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Rasmussen College
- Sedgewick Claims Mgmt.
- Select Comfort
- Siemens Real Estate
- Sirva Relocation
- The Mosaic Company
- Universal Hospital Services
Minneapolis Advisory & Transaction Services
Our team leads the industry in providing corporate occupier representation services to our clients. We leverage the CBRE global network and platform of services to provide unparalleled market knowledge and expertise on every assignment. With a savings-to-fee ratio of 10:1, we create tremendous value for your bottom line.
A sample of services include:
- Transaction Management
- Portfolio Administrative Services
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Energy and Sustainability Consulting Services
- Current Situation Analysis
- Space Planning
- Market Analysis
- Strategic Site Selection
- Transaction Negotiation