As Head of Product, Advisory & Transaction Services Consulting, John leads a digitally focused team in the development of experiential enterprise-grade technology, focused on arming CBRE’s producers and clients with the industry’s best market-based, location-based and client-based data insights.
Prior to joining CBRE, John was Chief Innovation Officer at Avison Young, where his team developed AVANT, a CRE data analytics technology platform that has been recognized by Fast Company as one of the business world’s best innovations of 2022. Prior to that, he spent 15 years at JLL, where he helped to build their data platform and developed go-to market broker support models, including market and location intelligence products at the point of sale. Across both of his prior experiences, John ran a fee-based advisory and analytics service offering that sat on top of the enterprise ecosystem which drove bespoke strategies for investors, developers, lenders and public-sector entities.
He is widely quoted in the media and at industry conferences on the intersection of real estate and data, analytics and experiential tech.
- Bachelor of Science, Georgetown University
- Specialization in Central American Relations, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Specialization in Latin American Economics and Development, Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Golden Triangle Business Improvement District, Board of Directors
- Steers Center for Global Real Estate at Georgetown University, Board of Directors