Bria “Jojo” Lewis is a member of the CBRE Tri-State Region Commercial Services Team, focusing on both tenant and landlord representation in New York City’s Outer Boroughs and Upper Manhattan. As a lifetime resident of Brooklyn, Jojo has an extensive understanding of the Outer Boroughs and uses her expertise to consult and advise clients on where best to place their retail needs.
Ms. Lewis has successfully represented and is a trusted advisor for a growing list of notable clients including the Dormitory Authority State of New York (DASNY), Emblem Health, Unite Here Local 100, Fleet Feet, Baked by Melissa, Blank Street Coffee, Arch Auto, Jollibee, Latinas on the Verge of Excellence - L.O.V.E. mentoring, and more.
Prior to joining the team, Jojo worked as a Transaction Specialist at CBRE and was responsible for reducing costs and shrinking WPP’s real estate footprint through strategic analysis and portfolio optimization across North America and LATAM.
Ms. Lewis began her CBRE in 2019 as a Diversity Scholar, where she shadowed and assisted in business development efforts and reporting for the Federal Lessor Advisory Group (FLAG) in Washington, DC. She then transitioned into a role as a Research Associate working directly with DC’s Managing Director on business development.
Ms. Lewis earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Trinity College in Harford, Connecticut, and her Master of Business Management from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- Trinity College, Bachelor of Arts
- Duke University, Master of Business Management
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Board Member, CBRE Tri-State Women’s Network
- Fellow/Alumni, Real Estate Associate Program (REAP)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women, NY (CREW NY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Arch Auto
- Baked By Melissa
- Blank Street Coffee
- Dormitory Authority State of New York (DASNY)
- Emblem Health
- Fleet Feet
- Latinas on the Verge of Excellence – L.O.V.E.
- Unite Here Local 100