Josh Yates is a licensed Broker with CBRE in Nashville, TN specializing in industrial property acquisition and disposition services, build-to-suits, market evaluation, and leasing.
As a Nashville native, Josh combines local intelligence, in-depth understanding of capital markets and global supply chain logistics to provide his clients with best-in-class information to make quick, accurate, and informed decisions. Josh’s area of expertise is working with logistics and manufacturing clients, as well as institutional grade investors and developers.
Josh obtained his Master’s degree in International Real Estate from Florida International University and Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Finance from Middle Tennessee State University. Additionally, he has held certifications in Argus Enterprise and Real Estate Financial Modelling. Previously, his real estate experience covers investment sales in specialty, land, residential development asset classes, and brokerage management.
Professional Affiliations | Accreditations
- CBRE Global Supply Chain Collective (GSCC)
- CCIM candidate
- ULI member
- ARGUS Enterprise Certified
- Real Estate Financial Modelling Certification Level 2 (REFM)
- Masters in International Real Estate from Florida International University (Miami, FL)
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate Finance from Middle Tennessee State University (Murfreesboro, TN)