Joshua Hausfeld joined CBRE as Executive Vice President of the National Senior Housing Group where he will focus on CBRE’s HUD 232 origination efforts nationally. Mr. Hausfeld brings extensive experience financing senior housing and healthcare communities across the various FHA and Agency lending programs.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Hausfeld was a managing director at SunTrust Commercial Real Estate (formerly Pillar Capital Finance), leading the senior housing and healthcare finance group. Prior to SunTrust Commercial Real Estate, Joshua was a senior director at a dedicated HUD/FHA company where he originated and underwrote healthcare and multifamily properties under all of HUD’s lending programs. He also worked in an underwriting capacity for Merrill Lynch Capital’s healthcare finance division underwriting senior housing transactions across all care levels.
Mr. Hausfeld has more than 16 years of commercial real estate experience and maintains both LEAN 232 and MAP Multifamily Underwriter certifications. He holds an M.B.A. and an M.S. in health finance from Johns Hopkins University, as well as a B.S. in economics and business administration from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. - Economics and Business Administration
- John Hopkins University, M.B.A. and M.S. - Health Finance
- National Investment Center for Senior Housing & Care
- American Senior Housing Association
- Healthcare Mortgagee Advisory Council
- Eastern Lenders Association
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland
- Virginia Health Care Association
- Florida Health Care Association