Kate is a Managing Director at CBRE and co-leads the Atlanta and southeast region of the Americas Consulting practice. In her role at CBRE, Kate assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to meet client needs in areas including portfolio strategy, workplace, labor analytics, supply chain, incentives and occupancy management. Prior to CBRE, Kate was a Senior Manager in the Strategy and Transactions practice at EY for almost 10 years, specializing in real estate valuation services and corporate real estate strategy. Additional professional experiences include a tenure as an AVP at a start-up Blackstone portfolio company offering financing for single-family rental investments. She also taught middle school math in the Dominican Republic.
- Served as project executive overseeing the strategic planning and execution of a Fortune 5 headquarter's consolidation entailing almost 1M square feet and impacting approximately 4,000 employees
- Performed a campus optimization study assessing stay / reinvest and exit / move scenarios considering qualitative and quantitative factors entail more than 500,000 square feet and a baseline occupancy cost of approximately $50M
- Developed an optimal future state portfolio for climate and sustainability company resulting in shutting 1/4 of branch locations
- Led corporate real estate governance and footprint rationalization study for a portfolio consisting of more than 100 mostly coastal locations for an agency within the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Delivered quarterly results for a net asset valuation of a multi-billion-dollar grocery-anchored retail portfolio with more than 150 assets
- Performed corporate real estate diagnostic and recommended several areas for savings and cost reduction for a company in the General Electric family
- Controlled all aspects of a critical real estate business distribution channel from inception as product owner managing 10 business divisions to deliver program definition, milestone tracking and key technology roll-out for 3rd party audiences of greater than 25,000