Katherine keeps our employees informed, motivated and engaged with creative and innovative communications that deliver business messages employees will read and understand. Her insightful and collaborative approach allows Katherine to work alongside company executives, business leaders and colleagues to develop and implement communication strategies that deliver on key business objectives and priorities to increase employee engagement, so our business and people can thrive.
Her background in communications and marketing spans more than two decades. She has demonstrated exceptional skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving, teamwork, professionalism, copywriting and editing, and leadership. Her work has earned industry recognition from Ragan Communications. It selected Katherine's Courageous Conversations intranet article series for CBRE as one of two finalists for its 2022 Employee Communications Award in visual storytelling.
Katherine has a bachelor's degree from the University of Arizona. She has worked at CBRE for more than 25 years and has an active Arizona real estate license.
- Finalist, Ragan's 2022 Employee Communication Awards, Visual Storytelling
- Local Chairperson, CBRE Birthday Cakes for Homeless Children, 2003 – 2021
- Co-Founder and Chairperson, CBRE PurSUIT of SUCCESS, Phoenix office business clothing drive, 2011-2012
- CBRE National Communications Most Valuable Player Award, 2007
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2001 to Present - Maintains Active Arizona Real Estate License
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Fashion Merchandising and Promotion