Kelly joined CBRE, Inc. in 2011 and since joining, she has had multiple roles within the Project Management group including team Project Coordinator and Associate Project Manager within the BTMM group. For each BTMM project she plays an integral part in the data management and quality control of all information related to the project including the move packets, welcome information and post-move data. She maintains the move databases as well as assisted with the on-site management of the moves. Her main focus is to provide her clients with excellent communication and consistent project delivery. Prior to joining CBRE, Kelly worked at Pat Taylor and Associates, Inc. where she served as the office manager and was responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support for multiple staff members.
AECOM, Arlington, VA: Multi-phased, Multi-building relocation. Project included a complicated office restack, relocating 300 staff members, the consolidation of two offices into one. CBRE was also tasked with creating office criteria as the new floor plan had 30% less offices than the previous layout.
Childcare Aware, Arlington, VA: Multi-phased, single building relocation. Childcare Aware renovated two floors within their current building and over three separate weekends, relocated into the new space. The relocation included one swing move and two final moves of 140 staff members.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA: Multi-phased move into a new workspace, refitted with existing furniture. The relocation included the reuse of current furniture and equipment, as well as moving several labs and specialty equipment CBRE developed a comprehensive relocation/furniture inventory plan and provided the internal team with in-depth knowledge on moving in a cost-effective and efficient fashion to ensure all classrooms and labs were up and running by day one.
- B.A. in Theater Design, West Virginia University
- CBRE Project Manager of the Year-2013
- Childcare Aware
- Fish & Richardson LLC
- Steptoe & Johnson
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Under Armour
From planning, through design and construction, to the seamless completion of the move, our team will help you achieve your goals.
Our core mission is to add value for our clients at every step in the process. From planning, through design and construction, to the seamless completion of the move, our team will help you achieve your goals and save you time, money, and headaches.
- 3 M
- America Online,Inc.
- American College of Cardiology
- American Legacy Foundation
- Arnall Golden Gregory
- Andrews & Ingersoll
- Bea Systems, Inc.
- Behringer Harvard
- Bogart Associated,
- Bryan Cave,
- Caplin & Drysdale
- City of Detroit
- Constellation Energy
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors,Inc.
- COX Broadcasting
- COX Newspapers
- DCT Industries
- Ease Technologies
- Eveready Battery Co.
- Exeter Government Services
- Fulbright & Jaworski,
- General Dynamics,
- George Washington University,
- Gilbane Associate
- GSA, Intelligent Office
- Johnson Lambert & Company
- Jones Day
- Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy
- Network Solution
- Ohio State University
- Patton Boggs LLP
- Realty Executives
- Sack Harris & Martin
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Seventh Day Adventist School
- Shearman & Sterling
- Sunrise Assisted Living Facilities
- Tax Analysts
- The Hudson Institute
- The Limited, Inc.
- United States Green Building Council,
- United States Institute of Peace,
- United States Secret Services – Embassy in Zaire,
- Verizon Wireless
- Vinson & Elkins
- World Partners
- YKK AP America
- Lucent Technologies
- Miller & Chevalier
LEED SustainabilitySustainability is a driving force for CBRE. Besides CBRE’s ambitious goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2010, CBRE has been name the Energy Star Partner of the Year and has received the USGBC’s Award of Excellence.
CBRE not only lives and acts sustainability, but CBRE is involved in many LEED projects throughout the world. Locally, the project management team has worked on LEED projects such as, Pew Charitable Trusts, Time Warner Cable, Ernst & Young, Society for Neuroscience, and the new United States Green Building Council office.
CBRE Project Management incorporates sustainability measures into every project we are involved with, while also focusing on cost savings for the client. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how your project can incorporate LEED features and benefits into the scope of the project for additional cost and energy savings.
The CBRE Project Management Team offers a variety of sustainability services, including In-House LEED Consulting Services. We approach the LEED process through two phases: Feasibility Report and Gap Analysis Phase and Full Certification Phase.
CBRE’s cost segregation professionals perform a non-intrusive yet detailed engineering study of a building’s walls, floors, ceilings, plumbing, electrical, lighting, telecommunications, heating and cooling systems in order to identify specific components that qualify to be depreciated over 5, 7 and 15 years rather than 27.5 for multi-family buildings or 39 years for commercial buildings. Our cost segregation studies are based on well-founded interpretations of the Internal Revenue Code Sections, applicable court cases, and revenue rulings.
Although every situation is different, the following chart provides examples of the typical benefits one can expect Cost Segregation to create based on the type of building.
Present Value of Tax Benefits Per $1,000,000 Building Cost
- Auto Dealership | Year 1 - $10,000 | Years 1-6 - $45,000 | Total Tax Life - $40,000
- Restaurant | Year 1 - $19,000 | Years 1-6 - $74,000 | Total Tax Life - $66,000
- Regional Shopping Center | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $49,000 | Total Tax Life - $45,000
- Office Building | Year 1 - $7,000 | Years 1-6 - $33,000 | Total Tax Life - $31,000
- Multi-Family | Year 1 - $15,000 | Years 1-6 - $59,500 | Total Tax Life - $47,000
- Strip Mall | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $48,000 | Total Tax Life - $43,000
- Medical Office Building | Year 1 - $14,000 | Years 1-6 - $50,000 | Total Tax Life - $42,000
- Senior Living Facility | Year 1 - $14,000 | Years 1-6 - $60,000 | Total Tax Life - $50,000
- Hotel | Year 1 - $11,000 | Years 1-6 - $48,000 | Total Tax Life - $43,000
- Light Manufacturing | Year 1 - $13,000 | Years 1-6 - $56,000 | Total Tax Life - $47,000
- Heavy Manufacturing | Year 1 - $21,000 | Years 1-6 - $87,000 | Total Tax Life - $71,000
- High-Tech | Year 1 - $53,000 | Years 1-6 - $210,000 | Total Tax Life - $180,000
- Highly-Themed Mall | Year 1 - $17,000 | Years 1-6 - $72,000 | Total Tax Life - $64,000