Find Your Perfect Space
1003 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Kelly Graf is an Associate with Advisory and Transaction Services — Retail Services in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Kelly specializes in representing landlords and retailers to develop and execute their real estate strategies throughout Hawaii.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kelly spent over two years at Cushman & Wakefield ChaneyBrooks, where she focused on landlord representation for retail and office properties across Oahu. Kelly also assisted on an investment sales team and has participated in a total deal consideration of over $40,000,000.
Kelly was born and raised on Oahu. Growing up Kelly spent most of her time in the ocean, split between surfing competitions and outrigger canoe paddling. She graduated from the University of California Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication. She is a founding member of the Commercial Real Estate Women Network — Hawaii Chapter, serving as a 2023 Board Member and Director of Membership.
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Hawaii
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network — Founding Board Member, Hawaii Chapter
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network — Director of Membership, Hawaii Chapter
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Talent Development Chair
- Hawaii Kai Marina Community Association, Board Member