Find Your Perfect Space
3550 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Kevin Carroll is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Office Tenant Representation Group in Atlanta, providing brokerage and real estate consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Mr. Carroll strives to understand his clients' goals and objectives in order to provide creative, value-added real estate solutions. A 23-year veteran, Mr. Carroll has built his tenant representation practice by working with established local and national firms in various lease acquisitions, lease restructuring and disposition assignments. He has also recently represented numerous early stage technology companies, providing them with real estate solutions that address their need for flexibility during early periods of rapid growth. Mr. Carroll provides his clients with detailed financial analyses throughout every phase of an assignment enabling them to make informed real estate decisions. He has successfully negotiated leases totaling more than 4.5 million square feet with value in excess of $760 million dollars.
Mr. Carroll was formerly an Associate Director with Insignia/ESG, prior to the firm's merger with CBRE in 2003. He began his career at an Atlanta-based firm, Brannen Goddard Company.
An Atlanta native and Georgia Tech graduate, Mr. Carroll is married and the father of twins.
We are a single source for delivering world-class real estate outcomes.
Ryan Hudson, Kevin Carroll, Emily Ferguson and Austin DuBois are one of Atlanta’s leading Advisory and Transaction Services teams. Together, they are nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers. Leveraging the knowledge gained in more than 40 years of combined experience, the team brings a strategic perspective and extensive expertise to every assignment. We provide our clients with a full range of integrated services for both short and long-term strategies, including lease negotiations; relocation, expansion or consolidation strategies; portfolio management; lease administration; location analytics; workplace strategy; financial modeling; project management among others.
Through dedicated resources, our proven track record and the CBRE platform, we help clients achieve quantifiable savings and solutions across their real estate portfolio, allowing them to focus on their core business.
1. Operate with honesty and integrity and offer complete transparency
2. Communicate and be accessible
3. Be strategic – not transactional
4. Offer solutions – not salesmanship
5. Look beyond today – focus on the long-term relationship
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Million Dollar Club Member, 1995-2018
- Phoenix Award, 2006 Recipient
- B.S. in Management, Georgia Institute of Technology (GA Tech)
- Yellow Jackets Baseball Team, Member
- Credigy | Peachtree Corners, GA | 50,000 SF
- Yardi | Alpharetta, GA | 90,000 SF
- ARRIS | Johns Creek, GA | 129,000 SF
- BioLab | Duluth, GA | 140,000 SF
- Charles Schwab & Co. | Regional | Multiple Transactions
- Comdata | Brentwood, TN | 132,000 SF
- Confidential Financial Client | Alpharetta, GA | 107,000 SF
- FleetCor HQ | Atlanta | 46,000 SF
- LivePerson | Alpharetta, GA | 40,000 SF
- Tropical Smoothie Café Headquarters | Atlanta | 25,000 SF
- National DCP | Duluth, GA | 32,000 SF
- Synovus | Multiple Transactions | 100,000+ SF
- FleetCor | Multiple Transactions | 150,000+ SF
- Banks of North Georgia
- Buckhead Investment Partners
- Charles Schwab
- Control Scan
- Dealer Funding
- Discount Tire
- Hunter Technical Resources
- Martin Marietta Materials
- Nease Laguna Eden & Culley
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Nokia Siemens Network
- Piedmont Bank
- PlayOn! Sports
- Synovus Financial