Since joining CBRE in 2010, Lisa Roths has held key leadership roles in account operations, sales and solutions, and the Facilities Management platform. Her areas of specialization include account strategy, client engagement, people leadership and financial management.
Lisa currently serves as Alliance Director for an industry-leading Fortune 500 supply chain logistics client. Lisa and her team are overseeing the first-generation implementation and operation of facilities management outsourcing across the US and Canada, encompassing nearly 20 million square feet and 600 locations. Additionally, Lisa partners with CBRE’s team providing property tax audit services and project management decommissioning.
Prior to this role, Lisa led the start-up of a first-generation insurance client. Her team of 115 employees provided FM and lease administration services for office, data center and print/imaging centers.
Achievements by Lisa and her team on this account include:
- Dark Green (4 out of 4) Client Satisfaction rating & Net Promoter Score 9 / 10
- KPI Achievement of 90%+
- Employee engagement 75% in first year post-transition
- No-bid, four-year contract renewal in 2021
Prior to becoming an Alliance Director, Lisa served as a client strategist for a global real estate and facilities centralization initiative, driving cost efficiencies for the client’s 200-million-square-foot industrial and office portfolio globally. Additionally, she led the Performance Improvement Management Office for a Chicago-based healthcare account, identifying strategic initiatives and transferring ideas and recommendations into actionable programs.
Lisa also has served as a Managing Director for CBRE’s GWS Client Solutions team, designing strategic real estate and facilities outsourcing solutions with a focus on new business opportunities, client renewals and account expansions – including solution development, commercial analysis, and contract negotiations for significant global, full-service outsourcing initiatives.
Lisa started her career at CBRE in 2010 on the Facilities Management platform team, where she provided benchmarking analysis, organizational design, and best practice policies and procedures for CBRE’s 120 corporate and healthcare facilities clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lisa was the Director of Membership for the Building Owners and Managers Association of Chicago (BOMA/Chicago). Lisa served on the team that negotiated collective bargaining agreements on behalf of 175 member buildings covering janitorial, security and engineering personnel, and created an Emerging Leaders Network to provide career development and training for more than 200 commercial real estate professionals. During her career Lisa has negotiated more than 10 collective bargaining agreements with Labor Unions including the International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) and Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
- Bachelor of Arts, Washington University in St. Louis
- CoreNet Global – Masters in Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
- Vested Outsourcing: Collaborative Contracting, University of Tennessee
Awards & Speaking Engagements
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions Recognition Program – 2019 North Division Winner, Platform Adoption Award, Water for Life Program
- Sourcing Interests Group (SIG) Leadership Summit, Nashville, TN – “Exploring Multiple Channels For Cost Savings, Value Creation And Continuous Improvement”
- CoreNet Global Summit, Las Vegas, NV – “CBRE’s Super Storm Sandy Disaster Recovery Efforts ”
- SIG Leadership Summit, Phoenix, AZ – “Facilities Management Outsourcing in a Union Environment”
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member
Presentations / Accolades
- CBRE Global Corporate Services Leadership Development Program (Completed January 2015)
CBRE Global Corporate Services Awards:
- 2014 – Rising Star Award
- 2013 – Change Leadership Award
- 2012 – Excellence Award
- 2011 – CBRE University Office 101 Presentation Skill Contest Finalist
- CBRE Women’s Network GWS Cohort Leader
2021 - 2022
- CBRE Enterprise Global Workplace Solutions Senior Leadership Team (SLT) Monthly Call Chairperson (global call joined by ~500 CBRE SLT members)
- CBRE Central Division Alliance Director Council Chairperson
- CBRE Dark Green Leadership Program
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Group Health Cooperative
- Ford Motor Company
- Northwestern Medicine