740 New Circle Road
Lexington, KY 40511
In her current role Liz is the PMO Director for CBRE Healthcare, leading sector governance programs, reporting, platform processes, and initiative tracking. She works closely with account leadership to achieve account management goals, identify innovations and drive development and execution of strategic initiatives for healthcare clients. She is knowledgeable of healthcare trends, issues, and organizational models and brings that expertise into program and project management.
In her previous role, Liz led account governance programs, technology functions, communications and global process in the Performance and Innovation Management Office for CBRE. Prior to that, Liz worked in various roles within a large healthcare system where she facilitated enterprise-wide decision making and communication relative to the portfolio of corporate IT projects and change management programs.
- Doctor of Health Administration (DHA), Medical University of South Carolina, 2021
- Deans Award for Outstanding Academic Performance
- Master of Health Administration (MHA), University of Kentucky, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Kentucky, 2009
Affiliations / Accreditations
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Upsilon Phi Delta & Alpha Eta honor societies
- CBRE Network Groups: Women’s Network & Rising Professionals
- Project Management Professional (PMP)