Find Your Perfect Space
2121 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Manny Nuñez is an investment properties sales professional with CBRE’s West Los Angeles office. Serving clients in the Greater Los Angeles area, he provides comprehensive real estate advisory services in the purchase, sale, or exchange of multifamily and retail investment properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Manny studied law with an academic emphasis on real estate law. While in law school, he had the unique opportunity to work in the real estate division for The City of Detroit where he worked with the board of zoning appeals, litigated a commercial real estate dispute, and had the opportunity to provide commercial real estate advisement to local government officials. In addition to his experience in local government, he worked at a firm that concentrates on multifamily landlord tenant litigation.
Manny also spent more than ten years in business development. His experience in sales and real estate law, coupled with CBRE’s global platform, enable him to drive value in the marketplace for his clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Member, National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Member, California Rental Housing Association (CALRHA)
- Member, University of California Santa Barbara Alumni Association
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and International Relations