Marie Slifco joined CBRE’s Global Workplace Services in 2016 and currently serves as the Leasing Finance Manager of the Stellantis (Dealership Network) account. Teaming up with Jeff DeSano – Alliance Director, Marie and Jeff provide strategic planning, financial consulting, transaction management, portfolio management, lease administration, valuation services, and property management for their entire dealership portfolio.
Marie specifically is responsible for Portfolio Services for Stellantis Dealership Network which includes:
- Coordinate and facilitates all Stellantis (dealership portfolio) account activities
- Financial Analysis: strategic financial analysis for all aspects of the Stellantis (dealership) real estate portfolio
- Portfolio Lease Administration: tracking and financial review of all Stellantis leases to meet critical dates and scheduled rent adjustments
- Property Taxes & Insurance: ensures each property in the Stellantis portfolio receives appropriate annual tax review and insurance coverage
- Property Management: coordination and management of all services associated with vacant properties, including security, site maintenance, utilizes, facility repairs and overall service accountability
Prior to joining the Stellantis account team, Marie served as a Transaction Specialist for CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services Team, where she assisted in managing the real estate portfolios of various global clients involving dispositions, acquisitions and build-to-suits for office, retail, manufacturing, and warehouse properties.