200 Civic Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43215
Mike Copella serves as Senior Managing Director of CBRE’s Advisory Services in the Eastern Midwest Region. In this role, he leads approximately 750 professionals and is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the company’s Advisory Services business lines, including leasing, sales, debt, property management and valuation in Ohio, Michigan, KY and Pittsburgh. In addition, he has led CBRE’s Columbus office for almost a decade, growing it to be the market leading commercial real estate firm in Central Ohio.
Prior to his management responsibilities, he was a brokerage professional at CBRE where he focused on tenant representation and established a particularly strong position as one of the top real estate professionals serving healthcare clients in Columbus.
Copella is an active board member of Habitat for Humanity Mid Ohio, the Columbus Chapter of Young Presidents (YPO) and the Columbus Chamber of Commerce.
Copella is a graduate of the State University of New York at Fredonia and Harvard’s Young American Leader’s program.
- State University of New York College at Fredonia, B.S., Communication Studies
- Harvard’s Young American Leader’s Program
Affiliations / Civic Involvement
- Habitat for Humanity MidOhio, Board of Directors
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Board of Directors
- Columbus Business First 40 Under 40
- CBRE- Presidents Performance Award
- Lifecare Alliance- Spirt Award