Find Your Perfect Space
SunTrust Center 200 S. Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Mike Phipps, Senior Vice President is one of the leading tenant representatives for the firm in the State of Florida. With a passion for helping organizations achieve their goals and objectives Mike has transacted leasing and sales volumes of nearly $3 billion dollars. Mike started his career representing institutional landlords thus gaining an insider’s look at how large owners structured and underwrote transactions. After representing key landlords for the first 15 years of his practice, Mike moved to the occupier/tenant representation side of the business.
Mr. Phipps has been recognized by NAIOP as Orlando’s Top Office Broker multiple times during his career, including 2022. With his team, Mike represents a tenant’s best interest by assisting in developing and implementing occupancy strategies, renegotiating leases, evaluating and negotiating relocation alternatives, and managing lease portfolios. In addition to corporate relationships, he is a member of CBRE’s Law Firm Practice Group and represents the unique needs of law firms. Mike’s expertise coupled with the knowledge in CBRE’s Service Platform ensures he is a valued and trusted partner to every client.
Mike has been active on the National Alumni Board of Florida Southern College for approximately 15 years and was Homecoming Chair. He is a past member of the NAIOP Board of Directors.
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
- CBRE Corporate Training
- Multiple CCIM Classes
- Real Estate Brokerage License - State of Florida
- Past Board Member - National Association of Office and Business Parks (NAIOP)
- CBRE National Law Advisory Group
- National Alumni Board - Florida Southern College
- Recognized by NAIOP as “Orlando’s Top Office Broker” (Multiple Years)
- Named a “Top Five Producer” throughout his CBRE career
- Presented with the prestigious “Florida McCarthy Award” for ethical practices.
- BakerHostetler, LLP (Multi-locations)
- HD Supply, Inc. (Multi-locations)
- Cole Scott & Kissane (Multi-locations)
- Akerman Senterfitt (Multi-locations)
- NBC Universal
- Express Scripts (Accredo Health)
- Charter Communications
- Hartford Insurance
- Greenburg Traurig
- United Bio Source (UBC)
- Foley & Lardner
- Marshall Dennehey
- Jackson Lewis
- Cameron Hodges