Chairman, NY Tri-State Region
200 Park Avenue
New York , NY 10166
Writing about Robert Alexander, Chairman of the New York Tri- State Region of CBRE, The New York Times has noted that there has “never been a phenomenon quite like Bob Alexander.”
Some of his more noteworthy accomplishments include representing:
- SL Green in the lease-up of the 1.5 million sq. ft. One Vanderbilt development adjacent to Grand Central, achieving the highest rent on average ever for a New York asset
- Related/Oxford in the leasing/sale of 6 million sq. ft. of office space in Hudson Yards’ master development
- Bank of America in 659,578 sq. ft. of transactions across three properties, creating a midtown urban campus for the bank
- Morgan Stanley in their renewal and expansion at 1633 Broadway, 1221 Avenue of the Americas and 750 Seventh Avenue of one million sq. ft.
- CITI in the strategic consolidation and world headquarters lease of 2.6 million sq. ft., the largest ever in Manhattan
- Millennium the lease of 410,000 sq. ft. at 399 Park for their world headquarters;
- UBS in its consolidation into 900,000 sq. ft. at 1285 Avenue of the Americas along with disposition of over 500,000 sq. ft.
Mr. Alexander also oversaw the sale of Verizon’s 1.2 million sq. ft. worldwide headquarters at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in conjunction with their purchase of the 1.5 million sq. ft. former AT&T headquarters in New Jersey; represented Deutsche Bank in its purchase of the 1.6 million-sq.-ft. 60 Wall Street; brokered the acquisition of the 1.3 million-sq.-ft. lease of 277 Park Avenue from Credit Suisse First Boston to JP Morgan Chase;, and the acquisition of a 1.2 million sq. ft. lease on behalf of JPMorgan Chase for a build-to-suit in Jersey City.