With now more than a 20-year tenure at CBRE, Mr. Peterson is an expert in commercial real estate investments with a detailed understanding of both the capital markets and commercial real estate fundamentals.
As a consistent Top Producer to the CBRE Capital Markets | Debt & Structured Finance division nationally, Mr. Peterson has successfully raised more than $10 Billion in commercial mortgage debt and equity for all property types across the country.
In addition to a strong focus on commercial assets, Mr. Peterson has also developed a successful multifamily practice, financing large apartment properties as a direct lender via Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and HUD/FHA.
Mr. Peterson’s areas of expertise include:
- Permanent Debt Financing
- Bridge Debt
- Joint Venture Equity, Preferred Equity
- Mezzanine Debt & Structured Financing
- Capital Workouts & DPOs: CMBS lenders, Banks, Portfolio Lenders
At CBRE Capital Markets, Mr. Peterson has developed an extensive network of capital sources:
- Debt Funds, Opportunity Funds, Pensions Funds, etc.
- Life Company Correspondent
- Regional and National Commercial Banks
- Wall Street/Securitization
Multifamily direct lending sources:
- Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer
- Fannie Mae DUS