Decrease your business risk and total cost of ownership while reducing your carbon emissions
Connect with our team to get started
Our expert team is composed of U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Accredited Professionals with specialties in O&M, ID&C, and BD&C rating systems, WELL Accredited Professionals, BREEAM In-Use Licensed Assessors, ENERGY STAR accredited professionals, certified energy managers, Fitwel Certified Ambassadors, TRUE Zero Waste Advisors, a LEED Fellow, and Green Globes Providers.
Benefits of our program
- Decreased asset total cost of ownership (ATCO) and reductions in maintenance, energy, carbon and capital costs by 11-15% over the course of the program.
- Significant reduction in asset downtime and operational risk by boosting asset reliability and condition.
- Levelized, targeted, and prioritized capital spend to maximize investment efficiency.
- Targeted capital planning based on total cost of ownership (maintenance, utility, capital, business risk and carbon emissions) vs. equipment age and condition.
- Immediate upgrade of all high-risk assets using CBRE’s Efficiency as a Service program –at no up-front cost.
- Immediate reduction in emergency repair costs.
- Reduced work order open times, equipment downtime, and energy costs through CBRE’s remote monitoring and diagnostics tool.
- Optimized capital spend through CBRE's global supply chain program, leveraging our scale and buying power with strategic suppliers.
- Equipment-level benchmarking of asset performance demonstrating high costs, opportunities for savings and real estate planning purposes.
- Portfolio decarbonization acceleration and significant impact to ESG targets and commitments.
Pharma Distribution Company
CBRE provided $4.8M in energy program savings with 20.5M kilowatt-hour consumption reduction in 2021
Information Management Company
CBRE generates an average of $2.5M annually in energy savings
Sustainability Starts with Energy Management
- Article | Creating Resilience
August 21, 2023 3 Minute Read
Enterprises partner with CBRE to implement HVAC Optimization Program to progress towards sustainability commitments.