Our professionals deliver local market expertise to build real advantage to our clients
The Silicon Valley Office of CBRE is supremely poised to offer "leading edge" commercial real estate services to owners, investors, and occupiers. We specialize in finding the right solution for each customer, from startups to established traditional businesses.
We have a strong reputation of servicing the real estate requirements of insurance companies, pension funds and other large institutional owners. We have established a leadership role in the caliber and scope of corporate services we offer to national companies with multi-state real estate requirements.
The professional services we provide include:
- Our Property Management business line, providing unique expertise in every aspect of commercial real estate management, including an award-winning Sustainability practice
- Advisory & Transaction Services, including tenant representation and landlord representation
- A robust Investment Properties business, with specialties in multi-housing, institutional investors, and private client representation
- Project Management, from strategic planning to design and construction oversight
- Retail properties, for sale and for lease
- Valuation and Appraisal Services, including cost segregation
Our San Jose Downtown office is situated in the center of world-famous Silicon Valley, just south of the San Francisco Bay and Peninsula, and is poised to service your commercial real estate needs.
Search Property Listings
November 9, 2023
CBRE has arranged $9 million in refinancing for a multi-tenant industrial building located at 800 West Tower Avenue in Alameda, Calif.
November 7, 2023
CBRE announced it has hired Nan Reed, Rose Mondragon, Michelle Escobar and China Botsford to join its Project Management team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The team joins from Cresa, bringing decades of experience in project management, design, engineering, construction and change management.
November 2, 2023
CBRE arranged the pre-lease of a new Prologis warehouse development in San Leandro, Calif. to Torani, a trusted leader in the flavor industry since 1925. Torani will relocate their warehouse and distribution operations from their headquarters at 2000 Marina Boulevard in San Leandro to the new facility, which will allow Torani to expand their production lines at the Marina Blvd facility.
San Francisco Bay Area Tech Office Leasing Activity Slows in the First Three Quarters of 2023 But Remains a Leading Force in Tech Jobs and VC Funding
October 31, 2023
The San Francisco Bay Area’s strong tech job growth in 2021 and 2022 and continued leadership in tech venture capital funding indicate long-term growth prospects, according to CBRE’s annual Tech-30 report.