Our professionals deliver local market expertise to build real advantage to our clients
The Silicon Valley Office of CBRE is supremely poised to offer "leading edge" commercial real estate services to owners, investors, and occupiers. We specialize in finding the right solution for each customer, from startups to established traditional businesses.
We have a strong reputation of servicing the real estate requirements of insurance companies, pension funds and other large institutional owners. We have established a leadership role in the caliber and scope of corporate services we offer to national companies with multi-state real estate requirements.
The professional services we provide include:
- Our Property Management business line, providing unique expertise in every aspect of commercial real estate management, including an award-winning Sustainability practice
- Advisory & Transaction Services, including tenant representation and landlord representation
- A robust Investment Properties business, with specialties in multi-housing, institutional investors, and private client representation
- Project Management, from strategic planning to design and construction oversight
- Retail properties, for sale and for lease
- Valuation and Appraisal Services, including cost segregation
Our San Jose Downtown office is situated in the center of world-famous Silicon Valley, just south of the San Francisco Bay and Peninsula, and is poised to service your commercial real estate needs.
Search Property Listings
In a new report from CBRE, the San Francisco Bay Area ranked second among the nation’s top life sciences markets for the annual percentage gain in office-to-lab conversions, up 266 percent from the first quarter of 2021.
CBRE Capital Markets announced the $71 million all-cash sale for a creative office building in San Francisco’s South of Market (SOMA) district to The Sobrato Organization. Property is fully leased through January 2031 to Andreessen Horowitz.
CBRE announced the sale of The Hideaway and The Getaway, two boutique hotels in Carmel-by-the-Sea, to Timberlane Partners, a Seattle and Los Angeles-based real estate investment, development and asset management company.