Caitlin specializes in acquisition, disposition, and leasing of warehouses and distribution facilities. She began her career focusing on market research, but has spent the past 10 years representing local and national tenant, owners, and investors. Being a 5th generation Oklahoman and 3rd generation Sooner graduate, Caitlin has a strong passion to bring new business to Oklahoma and help businesses in and investing in her state to thrive. Her market knowledge and attention to each clients’ individual needs allows her to provide superior service and assist them to make the best real estate decisions for their business.
Since joining CBRE, Inc. in 2014, Caitlin and her team has completed over 7.8 million square feet in sales and leasing transactions worth a total of more than $251,400,000 in consideration.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Industrial Lease Transaction of the Year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018; Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Council
- Industrial Sale Transaction of the Year 2014, 2017; Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Council
- Land Sale Transaction of the Year 2017; Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Council
- OKC Biz’s 2013 Forty under 40 Recipient
- IonOK’s 2012 30under30 Next Generation Recipient
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network Member
- Oklahoma Commercial Real Estate Council
- Oklahoma Humane Society Board Member, Foster, Young Professionals Founding Chair, and KWTV News 9 Representative
- Neighborhood Services Organization, former Board Member
- Leadership Oklahoma City Alumni, former Board Member
- Urban Land Institute, former Management Team and Young Professionals Co-Chair