Since joining CBRE, Jennifer has been as asset to the National Retail Group working primarily on strategic accounts such as IKEA, Ivanhoé Cambridge, Michaels, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. Jennifer's experience developing and executing rollout and expansion strategies for national based retailers, large scale retail, mixed use urban and suburban projects, and retail land sales has translated into an unparalleled market advantage to her clients. Jennifer provides complete start to finish Single Point of Contact (SPOC) services for her best in class clients, specializing in market strategy, transaction management and lease negotiations.
As one of the founding partners of the 19-member National Retail Group (NRG), Jennifer works with retail specialists in each major market across Canada to provide a fully integrated platform to service retailers’ needs.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- International Council of Shopping Centres - Next Gen - Volunteer
Tenant Representation (Past & Current Mandates)
- IKEA Canada
- Michael's: The Arts & Craft Store
- Calvin Klein (Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.)
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Bauer Own the Moment
- The Athletic Club
- Ethan Allen
- Nerd Block
- Lifetime Fitness
- Dymon Storage
- Completed over 50 Michael's transactions in Eastern Canada
- Michael's Toronto Flagship - John Street & Richmond Street - 31,674 sq. ft.
- Bauer Own the Moment Flagship - Location TBA
- Completed first 6 IKEA E-Commerce Pick up Locations in Canada
- IKEA - Disposition of Key West Business Park – Richmond, BC
- IKEA - Secured 397,411 sq. ft. Distribution Centre – Mississauga, ON
- Opened first Calvin Klein, IZOD, Bass & Van Heusen Company Stores in Canada
Major Team Transactions
- The Beer, Store Portfolio Sale, 15 properties
- Michael's, Toronto Flagship – John Street & Richmond Street, 31,674 sq. ft.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Edmonton Airport Land Lease, 50 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Niagara-on-the-Lake Purchase, 80 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Durham Region Purchase, 174 ac.
- IKEA, Winnipeg, Manitoba Purchase & Joint Venture, 157 ac.
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and 15 store rollout, 55,000 sq. ft.