John C. Lenochan is a Senior Vice President with CBRE and has been a top producer since 2001 in the Oklahoma City industrial market. John specializes in industrial real estate, concentrating on the acquisition/disposition and leasing of warehouse/distribution facilities as well as investment properties for local and national owners. In addition, he has been involved with several industrial development projects in the Oklahoma City market and also provides his clients with oversight on construction build-outs. John continues to be a market leader through his affiliation with CCIM and SIOR and was the 2012 SIOR Chapter President.
Prior to joining CBRE, John was the Finance Director for a prominent local company.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 2003
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) 2004
- Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council
- Oklahoma City Economic Development Authority
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 SIOR Chapter President