Kreg Peterson is a First Vice President with CBRE who specializes in office building properties and Global Workplace Solutions. During the past twelve years, he has participated in many transactions representing owners and occupiers leasing, buying and selling office properties.
Mr. Peterson has worked with a variety of client types, among which are local and federal government agencies, developers, and landlords. He has advised on new construction projects, completed condominium conversions within existing buildings, and assisted with build-to-suit projects. Mr. Peterson has been a valued partner for his clients in transactions located internationally and all along the Wasatch Front.
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) — Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) — Member
- Lease, Endeavor Hall - 55,067 SF (Tenant)
- Lease, Child Van Wagoner & Bradshaw - 9,048 SF (Landlord)
- Sale, Rockworks Land III, LLC - 60,147 SF (Seller)
- Lease, Teleperformance - 92,000 SF (Landlord)
- Build to Suit, Spillman Technologies - 75,000 SF (Tenant)
- New Construction, Jordan Gateway Investment Co. - 75,000 SF (Developer/Landlord)
- Transwestern Investments
- JHB Companies
- Spillman Technologies
- Nolte Engineering
- Innoval Systems Int.
- Kinara Graphics
- Gardner Village
- Dominion E&P
- Hughes & Associates
- Deseret First Credit Union
- Jordan Gateway Corp Center LLC
- SVN Equities
- Thai Properties