Find Your Perfect Space
2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Andrew Brigham grew up in Phoenix and lived in California while attending San Diego State University. Andrew achieved a degree in Public Administration and was also an all-conference defensive end for the Aztec football team. After graduating in 2003, Andrew moved back to Phoenix and started his CBRE career in the Industrial Research Department before quickly moving into brokerage. During the past 15 years, Andrew has worked throughout the Metro Phoenix market concentrating on sales and leasing of industrial properties as well as land sales. In the last 7 years, Andrew has completed ±6.8 million square feet of sale and lease transactions totaling more than $365 million in value.
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science; Public Administration, 2003
- GE Healthcare
- US Bank
- LBA Realty
- Rockwell Automation
- Atlas Copco
- Ewing Irrigation
- Dish Network
- Capstone Advisors
- Ewing Irrigation | 2801 S. 36th Street | 261,000 SF | Sale
- Mary Hayes Gilbert | 3706 S. Rome Street | 143,424 SF | Sale
- Ewing Irrigation | 860 S. 83rd Avenue | 91,000 SF | Lease
- GE Healthcare | 4313 E. Cotton Center Drive | 78,000 SF | Lease
- Iron Mountain | 2025 E. Watkins | 52,000 SF | Lease
- Cobalt | 2345 W. Lincoln Street | 52,000 SF | Sale
- Ink Soft | 1830 & 1860 W. University Drive | 49,000 SF | Sale
- Ewing Irrigation | 3601 & 3618 E. La Salle | 44,000 SF | Sale
- Toro Grande | 407 S. 17th Ave | 42,000 SF | Sale
- Coast Machinery Movers | 2825 W. Thomas Road | 42,000 SF | Sale
- Regulus | 1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle | 41,000 SF | Lease
- Gravity LLC | 190 S. Kyrene Road | 38,000 SF | Lease
- Phoenix Newspapers | 18808 N. 32nd Street | 35,000 SF | Sale
- Gannett | 7444 E. Hampton | 34,000 SF | Sale
- Phoenix Newspapers | 2601 E. Magnolia Road | 32,000 SF | Sale
- API International | 3439 E. University Drive | 32,000 SF | Sale
- SourceHOV | 3826 E. Watkins | 31,000 SF | Lease
- Phoenix Newspapers | 455 E. Baseline Road | 30,000 SF | Sale
- Ferguson | 800 E. Covey Lane | 28,000 SF | Lease
- Clayton National | 6031 S. Maple Drive | 28,000 SF | Sale
- IT One Source | 1860 W. University Drive | 27,000 SF | Sale
- NetFlix | 2626 S. Roosevelt Street | 26,000 SF | Lease
- Dish Network | 2848 W. Sweetwater Ave | 17,000 SF | Lease
- GE Healthcare | 20601 N. 19th Ave | 16,000 SF | Lease
Available PropertiesSearch Properties
View our investment and leasing recent transactions.
We have built a reputation on assisting our clients with every step of the process. Download our team brochure to see the services we can offer you.
Specializing in Industrial & Logistics in Phoenix.
Bill Bayless and Andrew Brigham specialize in Industrial Properties throughout the metro Phoenix area providing a complete range of advisory and transaction services for property owners, investors and tenants. The team is committed to building long term relationships and has developed a solid reputation for delivering successful real estate solutions.
- Cold Storage
- Hangar Properties
- Tenant Representation
- Opinions of Value
- Strategic Planning
- Recent Sales and Lease Comparables
- Owner/User Property Sales
- Property Availability Studies
- Pro Forma Models
- Current Market Statistics and Trends
- Investor Sales and Leasing
- Site Selection
- Own or Lease Analysis
- Comprehensive Marketing Campaigns
2022: Transaction History
Last 5 Years: Transaction History
We have built a reputation on assisting owner/users with locating, negotiating and relocating to more suitable facilities. We begin with providing basic information in order to uncover and assess the user's needs. We supply you with valuable information such as: Needs Analysis, Pro-forma and Analysis, Opinions of Value, Construction Options, Accurate Lease Comparables, Accurate Recent Sale Comparables and Financing Options Available.
We have assisted hundreds of owners/users in making real estate decisions. It is our goal to establish long term relationships with companies who can benefit from our years of experience with build-to-suits, industrial leases, industrial sales, financing, valuation and consulting.
Through our activities, we have developed strong relationships with a select few owners and developers. We have built a reputation for representing both Tenants and Landlords fairly and thoroughly. This has led to many successful listing and development opportunities for both Landlord and Tenant.
Build to Suit
We have completed many build-to-suits within within Metropolitan Phoenix and rural Arizona. Build-to-suits, which are often complicated and frustrating to the user have been made easier by our approach. We incorporate a step-by-step process starting with location, size and financing and finish with usually a turnkey building to meet the user's needs. We are dedicated to serving our existing clients while providing excellent service to new growing businesses in the Metropolitan Phoenix market.