Corporate real estate occupancy is the result of cultural, financial, and operational decision-making. As such, Anthony ensures that his clients have access to industry leading location analysis through demographic and commute mapping, labor analytics, local market insights, portfolio optimization, lease administration, state and local economic incentives, debt & equity financing, facilities management, and developer vetting and selection.
Appointed by Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock, Anthony has served on the Denver Urban Renewal Authority (DURA) Board of Directors since 2015. The City and County of Denver created DURA in 1958 to assist in the redevelopment of blighted property and help foster the sound growth and development of Denver.
Additionally, in 2013 Anthony co-founded the CBRE Energy Facilities Group (EFG), a North American practice group that continues today.
Specialties: Office leasing, strategic advising, financial analysis, multimarket accounts, sale/leasebacks, and build-to-suits.
- 2011 CBRE National Emerging Leader, Office Specialty (1 of 12 from over 1,200 brokers)
- DMCAR, Board Member 2011-2014
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Leadership Program 2013
- Denver Business Journal's "40 under 40" in 2017
- Denver Business Journal's "Who's Who in Energy" 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Leadership Program of the Rockies, 2016 Class
- Metro Denver Economic Development, 2012 - Present, Colorado Energy Coalition member
- Oil & Gas Awards, named 2016 Rocky Mountain Future Industry Leader
- Western Energy Alliance, Advisory Board 2015 - Present
- Brokers Benefitting Kids (BBK)
- Chairman, 2010
- Colorado I Have a Dream Foundation
- Executive Board Member, 2017 - Present
- Youth Mentor, 2009-2014
- Denver Active 20-30 Children's Foundation
- President, 2017-2018
- Treasurer, 2014-2016
- Charity Review Board, 2012-2015
- Vice President, 2012-2013
- Member, 2008 - Present
- Denver Urban Renewal Authority (DURA)
- Board of Commissioners, 2015 - Present
- Chairman - Strategic Planning & Legislative Committee, 2018 - Present
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- Downtown Projects of the Year, Awards Jury 2020
- Member, 2010-present
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Sales & Management
- Cimarex Energy Co.
- Crestone Peak
- Jonah Energy
- Occidental Petroleum (Oxy)
- Plains All American Pipeline
- NBH Corp
- TD Bank
- Willis Towers Watson
- Davis Graham & Stubbs
- Machol & Johannes
- Nelson Mullins
- Taylor Anderson
- Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell
- Sykes Enterprises
Team Overview - Denver Office Tenant Representation
CBRE’s Metro-Denver Corporate Representation team, led by Anthony Albanese and Nicholas Weld, is one of the Mountain West region’s premier occupier services teams. Comprised of specialists focused on Downtown, Southeast, Northwest, and Boulder, as well as industry verticals, the team employs a holistic strategy with its clients to identify opportunities and overcome business challenges.
The team takes a consultative approach that is tailored to each client to make informed decisions and creatively problem-solve. By leveraging CBRE’s Global real estate technology and platform, they help clients visualize the impacts of their real estate decisions through customized service offerings, such as location analysis; lease negotiation; global portfolio management; workplace strategy; financial modeling; lease versus own analysis; project management; and labor incentives, among others.
The team’s ability to pivot with each business cycle, coupled with their advocacy on behalf of their clients, has led to a well-established track record of success both locally, nationally, and globally.
Our Team in the News
Join Our Distribution List
Sign up for information about recent financing assignments, market reports and industry related news.