Find Your Perfect Space
6070 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
Brand Cook joined CBRE’s Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services team in August 2017 and holds more than 10 years’ experience in the commercial real estate business. As a team member of the Tenant Advisory Group, he specializes in Corporate and Brokerage Advisory Services and works to represent occupiers in the pursuit of realizing their leasing and acquisition goals. Brand’s portfolio includes clients with both local and multi-market interest.
Prior to joining the Tenant Advisory Group, Brand represented the interests of both institutional and local ownership groups in lease negotiations and direct leasing of office space. During his tenure, Brand had provided leasing services for over 4.4 million square feet of commercial space. Prior to his employment with CBRE, Brand worked for Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors Asset Services, LLC, for 7 years.
- Sedgwick CMS | Corporate Headquarters
- Memphis Dermatology Clinic | Relocation
- WPP, PLC | Renewal
- Waller, Landsen, Dortch & Davis, LLC | Renewal
- TruGreen | Multi-Market
- Confidential Financial Client | Renewal
- Confidential Healthcare/Insurance Client | Renewal
- Fellows Program Graduate, New Memphis Institute
- Mentor, New Ballet Ensemble & School
- Committee Member, Ducks Unlimited | Memphis Chapter
- Tennessee Real Estate License, Broker
- Mississippi Real Estate License, Broker
- Arkansas Real Estate License, Broker
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Marketing & Management with a concentration in Civil Engineering from the University of Memphis
Specialize in Corporate and Tenant Advisory Services in Memphis and the Mid-South.
As strategic advisors we listen to our clients to understand their business goals and needs. Only after listening do we use our intellect and business acumen to accurately recommend and implement new solutions. We consider the business, economic, market and real estate factors impacting our clients to help them make the best real estate decisions.
Understanding our client – their business, their goals and how they are positioned to compete in the marketplace, and assisting them in achieving their objectives through their real estate needs – is our top priority.
Our tenant advisory services include the addition of a real estate advisor to our client's team who advocates their interest and is educated about all present and future market alternatives. Because we have a thorough understanding of business real estate, we can provide our clients with proven strategies to help them make the most of their business.
- Clear Channel Broadcasting
- Dupont Corporation
- Echelon Residential
- Harrah's Entertainment
- Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance
- Memphis Light, Gas & Water
- Memphis Redbirds
- Northwestern Mutual Life
- Wunderlich Securities
- Sedgwick CMS
- United Way of the MidSouth
- ALSAC/St. Jude
- Vitro America
- Magna Bank
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Development Services Group
- Adams Keegan
- UNUM Provident
- Apperson, Crump & Maxwell, PLC
- Harris Shelton Hanover Walsh, PLLC
- Lockton Insurance
- Pinnacle Airlines Corp.