Find Your Perfect Space
8350 Broad Street
McLean, VA 22102
Daniela Patino is a Vice President with CBRE specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties throughout The Washington D.C. Metro Market. In this role, Ms. Patino utilizes her attention to detail and organization, market knowledge, and ability to identify creative solutions to successfully represent both tenants and landlords in the market.
As part of the Washington D.C. Metro industrial team, one of the most prominent industrial leasing and sales team in the market, Ms. Patino’s top priority is to put her clients first. Currently, the Washington D.C. Metro team represents over 10 million square feet of commercial properties.
Ms. Patino is licensed in Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
Specializing in Industrial & Logistics for Northern Virginia.
With a proven track record in successfully marketing client properties for sale, lease or sublease, our professionals are also well versed at representing companies in relocations and/or expansions nationwide. We offer consulting on land planning, infrastructure design, and marketing of speculative buildings and are also skilled at arranging build-to-suits for industrial facilities, providing site selection options, and handling land acquisitions/ dispositions.
Owner Representation Includes
- Sale/lease of existing facilities
- Sale/leaseback transactions
- Valuation studies
- Property management services
- Land acquisitions
- Property valuations
- Consulting services, including supply chain logistics studies
Tenant Representation Includes
- Current situation and business plan analysis
- Build-to-suit transaction services
- Municipal and state incentive negotiations
- Expert advice on land use provisions, tax issues, labor and freight costs
- Access to national market data for comparative studies
- Land acquisitions
- Comprehensive property availability studies
- Lease versus buy analysis
- Buchanan Partners
- Northwestern Mutual
- Clarion Partners
- WestDulles Properties
- Velsor Properties
- Equus Capital Partners
- Elion Partners
- Flint Development
- Starwood Capital Group
- Merritt Properties
- Home Depot
- Ford Motor Credit