Edward H. “Ned” Welbourn IV is a First Vice President in CBRE’s Downtown Washington, DC office and a member of the Federal Lessor Advisory Group (FLAG). Mr. Welbourn has distinguished himself as a federal real estate expert, detailed executor and researcher specializing in federal lease transactions. He is a market data expert who excels at turning strategic thinking into effective action. His responsibilities include competitive market analysis, financial analysis, proposal preparation, transaction execution, lease administration and lease negotiation. His abilities to capture detailed information and contribute to strategic planning are unique and invaluable.
- Bachelor or Arts degree in Economics and Chinese from Bates College
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Founding Member, Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP)
- Development Committee Member, Washington Jesuit Academy
- Founding Member - Auxiliary Board, After School All Stars
- Event Chair, JDRF Real Estate Games
- Eaton Vance: Represented the owner on the reneal of the 123,000 RSF, Department of Justice, Executive Office Immigration Review (EOIR) Regional Office in Miami, FL.
- Hines: Represented the owner on the reneal of the 224,000 RSF, U.S. Food & Drug Administration Regional Laboratory in Queens, NY.
- Boston Properties: Represented the owner on the renewal of the 493,000 RSF, U.S. Government Lease in Northern Virginia.
- Sakto International: Represented the owner on the renewal of the 131,000 RSF, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Regional Headquarters in Seattle, WA.
- American Pharmacists Association: Represented the owner on the renewal of the 189,000 RSF, Department of State Lease in Washington, DC.