Find Your Perfect Space
10 E Doty St
Madison, WI 53703
Gretchen Richards is a Vice President in the CBRE Madison office. Richards specializes in multifamily investment sales as a part of the Capital Markets Investments Property group. Since joining CBRE in 2016, Gretchen has participated in approximately $302 million in investment real estate transactions representing private equity and institutional clients.
Prior to joining CBRE Madison, Gretchen worked as a Commercial Real Estate Lender, a Leasing Director with a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and sales professional with a Madison-based Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Her clients value her attention to detail, creative solutions, and connections across a breadth and depth of industries.
Gretchen’s experience within many aspects of multifamily investments –from operations to underwriting to sales -provide valuable context to fully understand assets and tell the story of each disposition.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison with a Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Board of Directors, Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin (CARW)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member, Commercial Brokers Group –Madison
- Member –Apartment Association of South Central Wisconsin (AASCW)
- “Rookie of the Year” award winner –Top producer based on first 3 years of brokerage experience (2017)
- CBRE Women’s Network Field Delegate
- CARW NextGen Alumnus
- Leadership Greater Madison Alumnus
- Arnel, Inc.
- Axiom Properties
- Blake Capital Corp.
- Boston Capital
- Continental Properties
- Dental Health Associates
- Dominium Apartments
- Fiduciary Real Estate Development
- Fowler Property Group Multifamily (FPA)
- Forward Development Group
- General Capital Group
- Gorman & Company
- Hallman Lindsay
- Hendricks Commercial Properties
- Herman & Kittle Development
- HOOPER Corporation
- Hovde Properties
- Johnson Financial Group
- Lokre Real Estate
- Monroe Investment Partners
- RDM Development
- SARA Investment Real Estate
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- Terraco, Inc.
- Urban Land Interests
Team Overview - Investment Properties Milwaukee
As part of CBRE Investment Properties, we leverage CBRE’s industry-leading network of over 500 investment sales professionals across the United States to analyze market cycles, anticipate investment trends, and command capital in local, national, and global markets. Our clients also benefit from cutting-edge commentary and statistical data, provided by CBRE Econometrics advisors, on topics across every facet of investment real estate. The Milwaukee Investment Properties group leverages an unparalleled disposition platform to achieve outstanding results and maximize value for our clients.
First Vice President