As a First Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier, Hadley Cox advises tenants throughout the Denver metro area and on portfolio accounts across the U.S. With more than 22 years of experience, Hadley is widely recognized by his colleagues for his collaborative, value-driven approach to leveraging market dynamics and his ability to deliver successful results for his clients.
Hadley combines his local market expertise with CBRE’s platform of industry-leading services, including project management, workplace strategy, economic incentives, and labor analytics. By tapping real-time market intelligence to optimize efficiency and cost, he ensures that his clients are equipped with every possible resource to inform their real estate decisions. Hadley and his team place a high value on mutual trust and relationship-building, allowing them to serve as the most effective advocate for their clients on every transaction.
- Board of Trustees, Stanley British Primary School; Chair Building and Grounds Committee
- Colorado State University, Bachelors of Arts, Marketing
- Florida State University, Florence, Italy, International Business Program
- Anheuser Busch
- Artisan Partners
- Discover Card
- FTD Companies, Inc.
- Graef USA
- H+L Architecture
- John Deere
- LG Electronics
- National Jewish Health
- Platte River Equity
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Total Quality Logistics
- TriSalus Life Sciences
- W. W. Grainger
- World Wide Technology
- Undisclosed Technology
- Undisclosed Electronics
- Undisclosed Ride Sharing
- Undisclosed Social Media
- "I have worked and communicated with Hadley for several years now. Hadley is currently helping our team with a small lease acquisition requirement in Denver Colorado for an important GCS client. His quick response time, attention to detail and willingness to be flexible for the client in this transaction has been great. It is reassuring to our team to work with a professional who will take care of your client no matter what the fee is. Hadley has contacted our team to discuss pursuit strategies on several occasions so I know he is out in the market actively pursuing business as well. I would ask Hadley to help execute a transaction again given the opportunity and look forward to working together in the future.” - Stephen Salomon, CBRE San Francisco
- "Hadley represented ISTA North America and recently helped us open our 8,500 SF Denver office. We had a very tight schedule to get the Denver office opened and Hadley worked tirelessly to make sure that we stayed on schedule right through to the end. He knows the Denver submarkets and all of the players well. He was creative in his approach to structure a lease in our new location. This creative and tough negotiation strategy allowed ISTA sufficient time to ramp up its operations in Denver. He listened to our requests and was a great partner who had our best interests in mind constantly. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone." - Jeremy Cannon, ISTA North America
- "Hadley did a phenomenal job for me and my firm in working out our real estate needs. He was very knowledgeable about the market and provided us with outstanding service. I would recomment Hadley to anyone interested in quality real estate services. His knowledge of the market provided us with a basis for making a decision. He then helped us strategize on dealing with landlords in a difficult market. I have nothing but respect for this approach, his ethics, and his helpfulness in working through our real estate needs." - Jim Roddy, Bear Creek Asset Management
- "I worked with Hadley Cox to find new office space. Hadley helped us understand the different submarkets. By showing us multiple opportunities, he created an environment where Landlords were competing for our business. Throughout the process, I appreciated his professionalism, honesty and responsiveness. I feel fortunate to be connected with Hadley and would recommend his services to anyone going through the process of leasing space." - Garner Mabry
Specializing in Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services in the Denver Area and across the Globe.
CBRE’s Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services professionals in Denver advise clients on occupancy needs related to office relocation, expansion, consolidation, sublease, acquisition and disposition.
We offer clients an integrated service platform and actionable perspectives, aligning knowledge and experience with commercial and cultural insight, so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them— their business.
Because our success is based on our client's outcome, we take pride in our depth of understanding of the industry's nuances, connections to valuable resources beyond real estate needs, and dynamic and sophisticated market knowledge to uncover unique off-market opportunities for our clients.