Hank Cox, Executive Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier specializes in tenant representation for corporations domestically, nationally, and internationally. With more than 35 years of experience, Hank is recognized by his peers and clients as one of the preeminent leaders in Colorado commercial real estate.
Hank serves as an advisor, advocate and partner in navigating the often-challenging issues associated with occupancy requirements. By combining his local market expertise with CBRE’s platform of industry-leading services, including project management, workplace strategy, economic incentives, and labor analytics, he provides customized, value-driven solutions that address each tenant’s specific needs and objectives.
True to his dedication to client service and advocacy, Hank has built an extensive network of trusted clients and community members and has been continually commended for his contributions to the industry.
- Baldwin Wallace College, Cleveland, Ohio, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science, Minor; Business
- Wilmington Friends High School, Wilmington, Delaware
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate professional
- Top 5 producers in CBRE's Chicago Area, for 5 years
- Top 5 producers in CBRE's Bannockburn office from 1990 to 2011
- First recipient of the Robert S. Jackson Award (1989) in recognition of commitment to client service, team training and outstanding business ethics
- 1993, 1997 and 2001 “Chicago Sun Times Broker of the Year” nomination
- 2002 Winner of the “Chicago Sun Times Office Broker of the Year”
- 1999-2002 CBRE National Corporate Services Leadership Committee
- Top “10 Corporate Services Broker” from 1998-2011
- 2002 Winner 2001 “Chicago Sun Times Office Broker of the Year”
- 2002 Winner “NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year”
- 2003 Winner “NAIOP Suburban Industrial Transaction of the Year”
- 2004, 2006, 2007 Nominee “NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year”
- Winner of Chicago Chairman’s Circle from 2008-2011
- Anheuser Busch
- Artisan Partners
- Discover Card
- FTD Companies, Inc.
- Graef USA
- H+L Architecture
- John Deere
- LG Electronics
- National Jewish Health
- Platte River Equity
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Total Quality Logistics
- TriSalus Life Sciences
- W. W. Grainger
- World Wide Technology
- Undisclosed Technology
- Undisclosed Electronics
- Undisclosed Ride Sharing
- Undisclosed Social Media
Specializing in Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services in the Denver Area and across the Globe.
CBRE’s Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services professionals in Denver advise clients on occupancy needs related to office relocation, expansion, consolidation, sublease, acquisition and disposition.
We offer clients an integrated service platform and actionable perspectives, aligning knowledge and experience with commercial and cultural insight, so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them— their business.
Because our success is based on our client's outcome, we take pride in our depth of understanding of the industry's nuances, connections to valuable resources beyond real estate needs, and dynamic and sophisticated market knowledge to uncover unique off-market opportunities for our clients.