Hayley Schulist joined CBRE as a Senior Project Manager in 2019, bringing with her seven years of experience with interior design, project management, design review & coordination, planning and development in the Nashville area.
- Responsible for full program management from lease review, conceptual budgeting, scheduling, vendor bid review and selection, construction, project closeout and client move-in. Day-to-day coordination of all project consultants, contractors and vendors on behalf of clients.
Core Development – Nashville, TN
- Project Delivery Manager. Responsible for managing the overall delivery process for new construction and adaptive reuse projects in and around Nashville's downtown core. These projects included single-family homes, condos, town homes and neighborhood scale retail product.
Balfour Beatty Investments – Nashville, TN
- Sustainability Manager. Responsible for managing sustainability programming on a global scale across BBI’s portfolio. Measured, monitored & reported on internal and UK legislative carbon data collection systems. Sought grants and financial incentives to aid operations team in reducing overhead and operations expenses.
- Planning Commission, City of Fairview
- Board Member, U.S. Green Building Council Middle TN
- Membership Committee, Urban Land Institute
- Operations Task Force Committee & Energy Subcommittee, National Apartment Association
- LEED AP BD+C
- Certified Green Professional
- OSHA 10
- Lipscomb University, Master of Science
- Concentration in Green Building
- East Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Science
- Interior Design
- Tyler Technologies
- Vanderbilt University Office of Real Estate
- Vanderbilt Warren Center for Neuroscience Drug Discovery
- Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Loews Hotel
- Conquest Cyber
- Shore Capital Partners
- National Seating & Mobility
- Strategic Operating Partners
- U.S. Military – Privatized Housing
- Edinburgh University
- London Borough of Islington Schools
- NHS Ayrshire & Arran
- NHS Birmingham Hospital
Team Overview - Nashville Project Management
CBRE maintains the largest network of professional real estate project managers in the world, within a full service real estate firm. Our unmatched geographical coverage combined with our optimized service delivery process enables us to plan and execute a full menu of project management services for occupiers of and investors in commercial real estate worldwide.
How We Add Value. The CBRE Project Management offering is truly a full service model. We add the greatest amount of value to our customers when we are engaged at the conception of an idea for new space, contraction or renovation. Value is best defined by perfect alignment of client goals and expectations. Our challenge is to achieve that for every customer, every time.
Scope of Work
Our PEOPLE have the experience and expertise to translate client goals into successful results by achieving and/or exceeding original business objectives, schedules and budget.
Our TOOLS, technology and training allow us to drive value on every project and reduce the time committed by our clients’ internal resources.
Our GOAL is to provide a structured and comprehensive management approach to coordinate, control and manage:
- Site Assessment
- Budget & Schedule Development
- Construction Management Oversight
- Cost Segregation for Tax Benefits
- Due Diligence
- Move & Change Management
- Occupancy Planning
- Project Planning & Design Oversight
- Project Team Qualification & Procurement
- Risk Management
- Site Decommissioning
- Site Selection & Multiple Site Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Sustainability Consulting
COO for Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
“Since we had not previously worked with a project management group for our various construction projects in the past, CBRE came to our project as somewhat of an unknown as to the total package they could provide to us in so many different areas. They have quickly stepped in and made a huge difference in how efficiently our project is proceeding, keeping us on track with the many tasks to be performed, organizing responsibilities and timelines, as well as keeping us updated on a regular basis on the financial aspects of the project. Their project management skills are superb. They have helped make a very involved and complex project much more streamlined and manageable. Their work will help ensure the success of our project.”
Director of Capital Projects for Asurion
“CBRE Project Management has been integral to Asurion’s successes in recent expansion efforts across the US. Having consistent, high-quality Project Management to guide the project and keep all contractors, subcontractors & vendors aligned on hyper-aggressive schedules has been paramount to our company’s success and ability to maintain internal client satisfaction. The value of having CBRE on our projects has been clear financially with project savings averaging 12-15% of project costs over the past 2 years. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend CBRE Project Management for any type of project, no matter the size, scope or challenges associated.”
Executive Vice President for SP+ Corporation
“SP+ would like to thank CBRE for their Project Management services during the construction and build out of the SP+ Nashville support office. James Morrison with the support of his CBRE team was a true partner in this project. The detail and responsiveness to issues carried the project to completion on time and under budget. The Nashville management team that worked with CBRE during this project felt comfortable throughout the project that included the selection of the design team, construction team, and other support functions. I would highly recommend CRBE Project Management to other companies looking for similar services.”