Matt Goubeaux is an Associate in CBRE’s Downtown Washington, DC office and became a member of the Federal Lessor Advisory Group (FLAG) in 2021. Mr. Goubeaux is a detailed executor, specializing in federal lease transactions. His responsibilities include market research, financial analysis, proposal preparation, transaction execution, lease administration, negotiation support and tracking of public sector opportunities. His can-do attitude and willingness to attack the details of a deal contribute significantly to the success of the team.
- 33M Development: Negotiated the successful 20-year renewal of the US Customs and Border Protection in Denver, CO.
- Wilton U.S. Commercial: Secured the tenancy of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in one of Chicago’s most competitive procurements.
- SkyREM: Negotiating to retain US Immigration and Customs Enforcement as an anchor tenant in Charlotte’s airport submarket.
- Jenel: Member of a team pursuing US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Brooklyn, NY.
- NGP: Part of a team working to retain US Citizenship and Immigration Service in South Florida.
- Vanderbilt Partners: Pursuing a new lease for the US Secret Service in West Palm Beach, FL.
- AR Global: Providing federal leasing support across a multi-million square foot national portfolio.
- Beacon Capital: Providing federal leasing support in multiple assets across the country.
- Unizo: Part of a brokerage team pursuing new requirements in the National Capital Region.
Markets of Interest
- As part of CBRE FLAG, Mr. Goubeaux is executing on behalf of multiple clients in the National Capital Region, Charlotte, Atlanta, New York, San Antonio, and Los Angeles MSA’s in pursuit of federal real estate requirements across multiple building asset classes.
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, CREBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Real Estate from The University of Georgia