First Vice President
Find Your Perfect Space
1437 S Boulder Avenue
Tulsa , OK 74119
Matt Klimisch has been a consistent top producer in the industrial market in Tulsa since 1996. He has positioned himself as one of the top industrial brokers in the region with over $1 billion in transactions. In addition, Matt has specialized much of his efforts over the last decade on the development of industrial space within Tulsa and Oklahoma City, which has included approximately 10 million square feet of development projects over this period. This market knowledge has allowed Matt to be in a position to service his clients in all areas of industrial real estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of Society of Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- Member of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- 2001, 2003, 2005 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Development of the Year
- 2005 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Land Sale of the Year
- 2012 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year
- 2002-2004, 2013-2015, 2019 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Sale of the Year
- 2001, 2005, 2011, 2013-2016, 2020 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Lease of the Year
- University of Tulsa Degree in Finance
Partial Transaction List
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company – 1,435,600 sq. ft. of warehouse development in multiple states
- Ford Motor Company - 1,400,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space in Tulsa, OK
- Pepsico/Gatorade - 1,069,680 sq. ft. of warehouse and manufacturing space in Pryor, OK
- CenterGate Business Park - 591,800 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Imax Corporation – 457,000 sq. ft. for corporate headquarters in Tulsa, OK
- Green Valley Center - 392,229 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Nautilus, Inc – 270,000 sq. ft. lease of warehouse and manufacturing space in Tulsa, OK
- Braniff Park West - 259,888 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Hawk Corporation – 240,000 sq. ft. investment sale in Tulsa, OK
- Airport Industrial Park I - 155,000 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- American Airlines
- Eastgroup Properties
- Ford Motor Company
- Helmerich and Payne
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- L-3 Communications
- Nautilus, Inc.
- WP Carey
Specialize in industrial real estate services throughout the Tulsa market.
The team of Matt Klimisch, SIOR, CCIM, David Glasgow, SIOR, CCIM, Alex Powell, CCIM, and Kurt Giller has led the Tulsa area industrial real estate market for two decades. Tulsa NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties) has recognized the team as completing a top industrial transaction for 19 of the past 20 years. With more than 300 industrial transactions representing over 7.4 million square feet and close to $200 million in transaction volume over the past three years alone, our team is committed to delivering superior results. For every client, on every assignment.
in total lease consideration*
Deals within the past three years
in total sales consideration*
Our team was hired to carry out the disposition of properties belonging to the Smith family of Tulsa, OK. “These facilities represented decades of growth for the Smith family, their employees, and the Tulsa community as a whole; when it finally came time to sell these assets we were hesitant about who we should enlist to help oversee the process. CBRE, more specifically Matt, David, and Alex, were excited to take on this project and they remained focus from start to finish. We greatly appreciated their guidance and would highly recommend their team to anyone looking to enter the commercial real estate market.”
– Susan Lawrence, Executive Assistant at Smithco Investments.