Private Sector Colleges and Universities Group
Uniquely focused on advising educational institutions through the complex life cycle of real estate transactions.
Services We ProvideFrom defining the strategy to move-in, we work closely with your institution through every real estate lifecycle. We know the issues that private sector colleges and universities face and how they affect the decision-making process. With this understanding and our expertise, we deliver tailored solutions to address the needs of your institution’s real estate needs.
- Transaction Services
- Value Engineering
- Market Research and Demographics
- Site Selection & Location Strategy
- Lease Administration
- Operating Expense/Real Estate Tax Audits
- Labor Analytics
- Capital Markets
- Project & Program Management
- Financial Analysis
CBRE’s Private Sector College and Universities Group takes a hands on approach to marketing by attending, exhibiting, and speaking at the sector’s most respected conferences. These accrediting organizations and associations have a combined fifteen thousand members. By utilizing CBRE’s reach, educational institutions will access to the most cutting edge information sculping the sector.
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (“WASC”)
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (“ABHES”)
- American Council on Education (“ACE”)
- California Charter School Association (“CCSA”)
- California Association of Post-Secondary Schools (“CAPS”)
- Western Association of College and University Business Officers (“WACUBO”)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (“NACUBO”)
- Career Education Colleges and Universities (“CECU”)