Erin is currently the Director and Local Market Leader for the Tampa Bay and Orlando areas. She relocated recently from Houston, Texas where she was the Director of Project Management on the Chevron Business and Real Estate Services (CBRES) GWS Account. She has 12+ years of construction and project management experience, as well as, architectural & design expertise to lead Client projects in new construction; renovations and interior build-outs; construction document creation and implementation; design planning and procurement; multi-discipline coordination with engineers and professional consultants, site contractors, landscape architects, etc.
Key focus areas include capital planning, benchmarking, scope development, budget, schedule, quality and risk management, construction administration and coordination; construction implementation, project closeout. In addition, she is responsible for financial performance of the client, strategy, programming, forecasting and reporting; billing, expense monitoring and control; staffing, etc. while maintaining continuity and implementation of standardized processes across various site locations nationally and globally.
Erin’s tenure in the industry has enhanced her abilities to provide Clients with “best in class” budgeting and scheduling activities associated with all aspects of a project. Erin specializes in design value creation and quality control of construction along with risk assessment and mitigation throughout the life cycle of a project. She has actively participated in over 15 new construction ground up building projects, 10 major building renovation projects and 171+ facility management projects.
Ms. Schultz began her career with Woodroffe Corporation Architects (WCA) where she served as an interior designer and Project Manager for the architectural firm in Tampa, FL. She actively managed over $50M in construction ground up building, renovations and interior build outs
Erin’s experience ranges from large headquarter projects to trading floors, law firms, labs and fully occupied remodels.
- PwC – Tampa, FL | 150,000 SF | $33,300,000 | Ground up/Int. Build Out
- Chevron – CBRES – GWS Acct. | 10.4 Million SF | Various | Facility Ops PJM/Labs
- Air Liquide | 226,364 SF | $27,223,000 | Headquarters/Ground up
- alliantgroup, LP | 100,000 SF | $6,500,000 | Headquarters/Ground up
- Macquarie Holdings - GWS | 60,000 SF | $2,900,000 | Occ. Interior Renovations
- Siemens | 45,000 SF | $3,900,000 | Int. Build out/Industrial
- First Trust Portfolios – Austin, TX | 17,076 SF | $2,750,000 | Interior Build out
- Confidential Tech. Firm | 75,000 SF | $28,000,000 | Int. Build out/Retail/Event
- PwC – OK and Ft. Worth, T | 27,000 SF | $2,500,000 | Remodel/Int. Build Out
- Hamilton Vein Center | 35,000 SF | $3,500,000 | Int. Build out/Angio Ste.
- HughesWattersAskanase | 25,000 SF | $2,200,000 | Office Int. Build Out
- Chevron – CBRES
- Change Health Care
- Air Liquide Headquarters
- Macquarie Holdings
- alliantgroup, LP
- Hamilton Vein Center
- First Trust Portfolios
- Confidential Technology Company
- Associated Bank
- Union Bank
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Hillsborough County
- Florida Department of Health
- Hillsborough County School Board
- Lake Wales Housing Authority
- Tampa Housing Authority
- Tampa Port Authority