Tony Kepano is a Vice Chairman with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services Industrial and Logistics. He has been supplying brokerage services to global customers for more than 28 years. He focuses on providing advisory services for corporate clients requiring warehouse and distribution strategies.
Mr. Kepano was promoted to Vice Chairman in September 2015, one of only two Industrial specialists to ever receive the designation in CBRE history, and the first to achieve this distinction in the U.S.
Mr. Kepano had received numerous awards including Top “Power Broker” nationally by CoStar Group, recognized as one of the top brokers nationally by “Real Estate Forum” magazine, as well as the #1 Industrial Broker award by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors on multiple occasions.
Team projects include the following examples:
- Leads a multi-disciplinary team within CBRE to deliver Transaction Management services to an international luxury brand auto manufacturer throughout the Americas
- Represented clients in procuring more than 100 million square feet of warehouse and industrial space across the United States and globally including over 11 mm sq. ft. in 2015
- Performed site selection, labor and wage analysis, incentive negotiation and sale/leasebacks for multiple customers, equating to documented savings of over $200 million to the customers bottom line
Before joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Kepano was the National Practice Leader and founding member of the Logistics Services Group at Trammell Crow Company. In this role he helped to better align supply-chain networks with corporate strategies, as well as lead the execution of their real estate procurement requirements.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Warehousing Education Research Council, Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Georgia Chapter, Former Vice President
- Alexander Tharpe Fund—Georgia Institute of Technology, Board of Directors
- B.S. in Industrial Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- CBRE Top 25 Overall Production North America -2014 and 2015
- CBRE #1 Industrial Producer (USA) - 2008-2012, 2014-2016
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle (Top 100 Producer in the Americas) - 2008, 2009, 2011-2016
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors #1 Industrial Producer - 2006-2010, 2012-2016
- Edward S. Gordon Award 2016 - Presented to a CBRE professional who creates exceptional client outcomes and exhibits a commitment to excellence
- CBRE 2014 Broker Collaboration Award Recipient
- Georgia Tech Football Team Captain - 1984